Know someone that makes a difference in others lives simply for the joy that it gives them? Cooking Planit invites you to share a personal story about someone you know who gives their time, energy and/or love in the spirit of helping others without thinking of themselves and both you and your hidden hero could win up to $250 in cash + one grand prize winner will get to choose a local charity to which Cooking Planit will donate $1000.
You can find the full terms and share your story on the Cooking Planit Blog or on their Facebook page.
• 5 winners will be selected from all eligible entries. $100 Visa Gift card will be awarded to the story author & $250 to their Hidden Hero (story subject). (10 prizes awarded in total; 5 story author + 5 hidden hero)
• The 1st place winner will also get the opportunity to select a local charity to which Cooking Planit will donate $1000.
When writing your story, consider the following guidelines:
• In 300 words or less, recognize an individual who is making the difference in the lives of others in your community; whether it be by donating their time, energy or love with a focus on helping others without necessarily thinking of themselves
• Provide details on how/what they are doing to improve or impact the lives of others
• We reserve the right not to post your story if it contains any of the following types of content:
• Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
• Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
• Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses, or other forms of contact information
• Critical or spiteful comments on other stories posted on the page or their authors
• In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about Cooking Planit or other customer service issues, do not submit this feedback through the Cooking Planit Stories platform. Instead, contact us directly.
• Enjoy writing your story!
• Most inspirational and empowering story submitted
No compensation was received for this post. The information about the event was provided through Cooking Planit. All opinions expressed are my own or that of my family.