For as long as I can remember, we have collected the Box Tops for Education points from our cereals, snacks, tissues and more (turns out, as I learned on their website, that it has only been around since 1996). For a long time, I had no kids in school, but still we collected them. When my son went to kindergarten, we had a lot of points to send to school right away. The schools are able to save up those points, up to $20,000 annually from the clip program, to use for school supplies, playground equipment and more.
Sam’s Club is providing more opportunities to earn cash for your school than ever before. Not only can you collect Box Tops for Education on your favorite General Mills products, but you can also check out these additional opportunities which are available exclusively to Sam’s Club members!
500,000 Box Tops Giveaway 8/1/12-9/30/12
Sam’s Club is giving away 500,000** eBoxTops®. Members can earn 5 eBoxTops when they shop at Sam’s Club until the 500,000 are gone. Earn your 5 eBoxTops (a .50¢ value to any BTFE participating school) by following these simple steps:
- Purchase any product at Sam’s Club and save your receipt
- Beginning 8/1/12, log in or register at btfe.com/clickandearn and enter the code found at the bottom of your Sam’s Club receipt
- Answer a few survey questions and earn 5 eBoxTops for the school of your choice!*
**Limit one earning opportunity per email address. Limit of 100,000 earning opportunities thru 9/30/12.
Box Tops Membership Bonus 8/1/12/-9/1/12
- New Plus Members will receive 100 Bonus Box Tops.* (a $10 value to any BTFE participating school)
- Upgrade your current Membership to a Plus Membership to receive 50 Bonus Box Tops.* (a $5 value to any BTFE participating school)
- New Advantage or Business Members will receive 25 Bonus Box Tops.* (a $2.50 value to any BTFE participating school)"
Want to learn more? You can check out Box Tops for Education on the Sam's Club Website for more information on the promotions and you can learn more about the Box Tops for Education on their website.
You can find Sam's Club on Twitter and Facebook.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway will remain open through August 30th. Giveaway is open to residents of the US only. One winner will be selected through Rafflecopter. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be selected.
No compensation was received for this post. The gift card, information, and additional sample have been provided by Sam’s Club and General Mills through MyBlogSpark. All opinions expressed are entirely my own or that of my family.