Monday, September 21, 2009

World's Largest Ice Cream Social (8th annual!)

We took part in the World's Largest Ice Cream Social last year. When we went, surprisingly there wasn't really a line. It was actually my first, and only, visit to a Cold Stone Creamery.

I'm not sure that our schedule will allow us to join in on the fun this year, but if you have the opportunity, head out to your local Cold Stone Creamery on Thursday, September 24th between 5 and 8 to get a FREE 3 oz. Make-A-Wish® Creation™ with a donation to Make-A-Wish (it does say in the small print that 85% of donations in September will go to Make-A-Wish - doesn't say where the other 15% goes?). Donate and receive a 3 oz. sample of Jack’s Creation (sweet cream ice cream mixed with brownies and rainbow sprinkles topped with caramel) served out of a ready-to-love pan in a Like It™ Cup.